Monday, April 4, 2022

Uploading Videos Without Wifi


 With the filming finally done we started to edit the movie. But before we can edit the shots, we had to go through them all to see which takes we are using, especially for the party montage. We split the editing into two parts, I would put together the party montage and Bliss would work do the other parts of the editing. So I asked Bliss to send me the videos she recorded and tried to download all the videos my friends also took that night. But since I tried to do this during school, the WIFI and internet would not allow me to start this process. The messages weren't sending, the videos weren't downloading and the music wasn't loading. After about an hour of downloading, the videos finally were loaded onto my iMovie project. I went through every shot and favorited the ones I liked the most. I had to trim most of the shots which were over 15 seconds to 2-5 seconds each which took a while to do. And then I put all of them in the video and started shuffling it around until I liked the order and had a nice distribution of shots. This was mostly trial and error but eventually I did it perfectly.  Bliss told me to hit the 2 minute mark we needed 57 seconds of the party montage. I added a couple more shots, trimmed a few and made sure it was perfectly timed. And once this was done I started the exporting process. 2 hours later It finished and I sent it over to bliss where we would insert it into the rest of the project and put on all the finishing touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie: Creative Critical Reflection

 My CCR is attached below