Friday, April 8, 2022

Putting it all Together

So with Bliss and I finishing each part of our editing, we both had each others portions reviewed. I sent her my montage and she had  a couple bits of feedback. The first thing she pointed out was that it was supposed to be 47 seconds and not 57. So I had to trim a lot of the shots I added at the end. The other feedback she gave me was that she thinks the transitions should be faded rather than cuts. So after adding all of those the montage looked a lot better. So we inserted it in the scene and started to line up everything. We wanted to line the beat drops of the song to big parts of the montage. And this took us a while. The scene where somebody breaks the cup pyramid was the first one we tried. After 30 minutes, we finally did it. But it took so long we didn't even try to do any other shots. We left space for all the titles I that weren't going to be integrated and hit the 2 minute spot perfectly. We planned out who we wanted to show the project too in the next class to get feedback on our movie. And once we do that we will edit the project with the finishing touches.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie: Creative Critical Reflection

 My CCR is attached below